“Not worth it”
Review of Funky Monkey Cafe

Funky Monkey Cafe
Ranked #57 of 122 Dessert in Chiang Mai
Reviewed January 9, 2018 via mobile

This was the worst food we had in Thailand (which is hard). No flavours at all, extra small portions, taste like frozen, little vegetables.. Really left us disapointed and even more hungry. It is cheap but you have to buy yourself some more food. The whole atmosphere felt like the people around suprisngly stared in their plates. Shakes were really good though.

Reviewed December 11, 2017

We tried Arabic food at this place and it was not good at all.
It was very small, tasting horrible... you should take it off of the menu.
Falafel was 2cm, hummus was spicy, the salad just inedible.
I don`t recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed November 27, 2017

Nice cozy place. They have free wifi and a toliet. The menu is quite big and they do Thai and western food. The girl who takes the orders is also the cook so I ordered a drink and took my time going through the menu. I placed my order when she served a table with their food. I went for a large Chang for 65 Baht and Pad see eeuw for a ridiculously cheap 40 baht! It was very good. I will try the breakfast or the Funky Monkey burger bext time. Most of the food seems to have a vegetarian option.

Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

During our visit in Chiang Mai we'd been here two times.
Small place with good food and cheap, everything that we're looking for.

Reviewed September 15, 2017

Yes, it has good prices, but when you get your food, the price becomes expensive, because of the terrible quality of the food.
We ordered a pita falafel, which had 4 mini balls of falafel, half tomato and was pure lettuce, the bread split into a thousand pieces and the hummus shone by its absence. A veggie burger that was also mini, tough, tasteless, accompanied by bag potatoes, not homemade, and a bunch of lettuce. Orange juice, a mini glass of bottled juice, the waitress who attended told us it was natural, but clearly it was not. very bad!!!, the truth that with what we spent we could have eaten in another place of better quality. The attention was also bad, the girl almost threw the food in the table, they make the dishes very fast, yes, but that gives samples of the quality of her food. I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT FOR ANYTHING.