“Great ribs!”

The Duke's Ping River
Ranked #173 of 2,735 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Description: Since 2005 David Anichowski opened the Duke’s the first American restaurant by the Ping River in Chiang Mai.David Anichowski loves to eat great food and have a good time with family and friends, it is slogan is “No claims…No Games…Just Great food” A lot of hard work has provided Great food, Great service and Great prices to the customer of the Duke’s The Duke’s sells a lot of fresh beef; we only use imported Australian meat for our steaks, and we buy a lot of products directly from Bangkok. All of our sauces, breads, soups, dressings and cakes are made fresh daily and we cook to order. The American-style food is served in a family-friendly atmosphere The Duke’s has 5 outlets in Chiang Mai and Lamphun, Ping River, Maya Shopping Mall, Night Bazaar, Promenade Mall and Jampha Mall in Lamphun.
Reviewed January 9, 2018 via mobile

I ordered my usual half a rack of ribs and I was not disappointed! Great sauce. Meat was properly cooked. Very tasty. Got a Mojito as well. Friends ordered a large pizza and it was huge! Good taste too. Good service. Very nice dinner overall. This was the location right in the heart of the Night Market area. Easy to find.

Date of visit: January 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,369)

Reviewed January 9, 2018 via mobile

From the moment I looked at the menu I could tell this was an American restaurant I went in thinking I was going to get a light lunch fried shrimp... I got my plate and they were colossal they tasted great home made cocktail sauce too I waddled out of there completely full if you are an American and want to feel like you are at home for a bit check this place out!

Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

This is our first visit to Chiang Mai and everyone who’d been before said we must visit Dukes. Well we weren’t disappointed. All three of us ordered different things but every dish was delicious. The only advice we didn’t listen to was how HUGE the pizzas were. My hubby who has a health appetite only managed half of his. What a fabulous place to eat. Don’t visit Chiang Mai without stopping here for some delicious food!

Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

When in Chiang Mai and you need a back home type food fix, Dukes is the place to go.
Awesome burgers, great baby back ribs and a kinds of different sandwiches.
Large menu choices as well, pizzas are huge!
Large portions and quick friendly service from good English speaking staff.

Reviewed January 3, 2018

Been here last year ,food pretty good, good value , would return again, service not bad , easy to find at the night market and close to everything.