“Never Disappoints”
Review of The Duke's

The Duke's
Ranked #158 of 2,421 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Description: Since 2005 David Anichowski opened the Duke’s the first American restaurant by the Ping River in Chiang Mai.David Anichowski loves to eat great food and have a good time with family and friends, it is slogan is “No claims…No Games…Just Great food” A lot of hard work has provided Great food, Great service and Great prices to the customer of the Duke’s The Duke’s sells a lot of fresh beef; we only use imported Australian meat for our steaks, and we buy a lot of products directly from Bangkok. All of our sauces, breads, soups, dressings and cakes are made fresh daily and we cook to order. The American-style food is served in a family-friendly atmosphere The Duke’s has 5 outlets in Chiang Mai and Lamphun, Ping River, Maya Shopping Mall, Night Bazaar, Promenade Mall and Jampha Mall in Lamphun.
Reviewed May 16, 2016

I have eaten here several times now and it is always great. Much as I love Thai food, sometimes I just want some Western fare. Their burgers are the best in Chiang Mai. I have also eaten their baby back ribs which are falling-off-the-bone delicious. They do a fairly good pizza (very good for Thailand) and I can always get a Beer Lao. I have eaten in many restaurants in Chiang Mai over the years, but this is one I keep coming back for more.

2  Thank RedwoodResident
Write a ReviewReviews (1,325)

Reviewed May 11, 2016

I booked a table for Mother's Day on the 1st May and was surprised when we arrived, the table was reserved for the window on the second floor.There sampler plate was more than two could handle, tasty and a good selection.The service was efficient and friendly, we enjoyed our dining

1  Thank Bruce L
Reviewed May 9, 2016

This restaurant makes me feel like I am at one of those small, red brick walled, college town hang outs. That is a good thing. I love this kind of place. The food is good and what you expect from Duke's if you have eaten at any of their other locations. I have had several things off their menu and I typically hurt myself for eating too much. Good food, good service and nice atmosphere.

1  Thank The_Homesick_Nomad
Reviewed May 1, 2016

This review is primarily for the pizza - i can't comment on any other food. The pizza was average. The crust/dough was very good but sauce wasn't that good. On the plus side, the large pie is huge. Not that i tried pizza everywhere in this city, but Da Antonio has much better pizza that s more like the pizza you get in the US (especially the northeast).

Reviewed April 29, 2016

The ribs are to die for and the deserts were delicious. Be careful when ordering as they are really large serves. They have a second floor which is really nice to sit at of an evening. Prices are not to bad and the staff were very friendly and the service was great. We thoroughly enjoyed it