“Regular visits to The Dukes”
Review of The Duke's

The Duke's
Ranked #158 of 2,421 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Description: Since 2005 David Anichowski opened the Duke’s the first American restaurant by the Ping River in Chiang Mai.David Anichowski loves to eat great food and have a good time with family and friends, it is slogan is “No claims…No Games…Just Great food” A lot of hard work has provided Great food, Great service and Great prices to the customer of the Duke’s The Duke’s sells a lot of fresh beef; we only use imported Australian meat for our steaks, and we buy a lot of products directly from Bangkok. All of our sauces, breads, soups, dressings and cakes are made fresh daily and we cook to order. The American-style food is served in a family-friendly atmosphere The Duke’s has 5 outlets in Chiang Mai and Lamphun, Ping River, Maya Shopping Mall, Night Bazaar, Promenade Mall and Jampha Mall in Lamphun.
Reviewed January 13, 2016

I'm afraid to admit how many times I went to The Dukes Night Market when I was in Chiang Mai recently. It's a place of comfort food for those from the West, hence why everyone wanted to continue to go there. On my first visit I always have the 1/2 rack of BBQ ribs. Fall-off-the-bone ribs. Yummy. Service is pretty good considering they are willing to split checks and we always have a gang of people. Drinks aren't bad. Burgers are really good! I'll be back. Again. And again. And again.

1  Thank Pat P
Write a ReviewReviews (1,325)

Reviewed January 13, 2016

Decent food at not exorbitant prices. Upscale "chain-store" ambiance. A good choice if you are at or near the Night Market and not in the mood for authentic Thai food.

Reviewed January 11, 2016

Awesome food, great wait staff, cold beer? We had the BBQ ribs, Nachos and a pizza. Large portions and good food and a great price.

Reviewed January 11, 2016

Duke's has amazing American style food and is a regular when we visit Chiang Mai. We were confused in visiting this Duke's because we thought it was the place with river views, it wasn't. Food is still good...as in the outlet in the Night Market

Reviewed January 10, 2016

I had a decent hamburger and some beers. Pretty good if you are craving some western food while you are in Chiang Mai. I was late to dinner, but my American friends seemed happy with the Thanksgiving Dinner that they had.