Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Happy Customer

I have had two custom rings made by Shiraz jewelry. Both rings turned out beautifully and were... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed June 12, 2021
563WendyB
Vaughan, Canada
Beautiful work

Reviewed March 19, 2019
Nils R
Chiang Mai, Thailand

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 19, 2019

Don't be put off by the slightly run down appearance of the shop. I have had them make two rings over the last two years, and been very satisfied with both

Date of experience: March 2019
shirazjewelry, Manager at Shiraz Jewelry, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2020

Thank you for your encouraging reviews. We've been at the same location store for the past 38 years. And we have just recently finished revitalizing our store front. Hope we can serve you again anytime soon.

Reviewed March 3, 2019

Our hotel recommended this place for jewellery, and they did not put us wrong. The owner is a nice guy, very helpful, not pushy, we were seated in air conditioned comfort, perusing a small selection, of items for every budget.

Date of experience: February 2019
shirazjewelry, Manager at Shiraz Jewelry, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review. Always happy to serve you and hope to see you again in the future :)

Reviewed November 5, 2018

Our group had a number of rings resized or repaired while on holiday in Chiang Mai.

The workmanship on the finished products was first class and was done in a very timely manner. The group had to pay up front for the work, which was very reasonable, however when they went to pick up the items, they were given large refunds in cash, as the jeweller said he did not have to use as much gold as he initially thought. We thought that was such a terrific gesture.

We would have no hesitation in recommending this jeweller to anyone wishing to have jewellery repaired/resized etc while in Chiang Mai. The shop is easy to find and is signposted for all to see on Thapae Road. The shop also has a number of lovely pieces on display for sale also.

Date of experience: October 2018
3  Thank Jenny S
Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

I have a lot of Sri Lankan gem stone natural saffaire and rough natural stone I want to start Singapore sales business and good trust deal and sale

Date of experience: October 2018
2  Thank kiby200
Reviewed June 3, 2018

I went to Mr NASSER after a family recommendation. I knew what I wanted, but getting someone else to achieve it, was my problem. Mr NASSER not only created exactly what I wanted, but at a price that was affordable. A true Gentleman who strives for your satisfaction. I was never pressured, and enjoyed the experience. Utilised by my extended family for matters of jewellery, whether it be new, repairs, or original creations. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: July 2017