Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Reviewed March 3, 2019
JnVSydney
Sydney
GOOD HONEST WORKMANSHIP

Our group had a number of rings resized or repaired while on holiday in Chiang Mai. The... read more

Reviewed November 5, 2018

from $28.14
from $90.04
from $56.02
More Info
All reviews mr nasser for sale gems shop jewellers stone
Selected filters
Reviewed March 3, 2019

Our hotel recommended this place for jewellery, and they did not put us wrong. The owner is a nice guy, very helpful, not pushy, we were seated in air conditioned comfort, perusing a small selection, of items for every budget.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed November 5, 2018

The workmanship on the finished products was first class and was done in a very timely manner. The group had to pay up front for the work, which was very reasonable, however when they went to pick up the items, they were given large refunds in cash, as the jeweller said he did not have to use as much gold as he initially thought. We thought that was such a terrific gesture.

We would have no hesitation in recommending this jeweller to anyone wishing to have jewellery repaired/resized etc while in Chiang Mai. The shop is easy to find and is signposted for all to see on Thapae Road. The shop also has a number of lovely pieces on display for sale also.

Date of experience: October 2018
2  Thank Jenny S
Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

I have a lot of Sri Lankan gem stone natural saffaire and rough natural stone I want to start Singapore sales business and good trust deal and sale

Date of experience: October 2018
2  Thank kiby200
Reviewed June 3, 2018

I went to Mr NASSER after a family recommendation. I knew what I wanted, but getting someone else to achieve it, was my problem. Mr NASSER not only created exactly what I wanted, but at a price that was affordable. A true Gentleman who strives for your satisfaction. I was never pressured, and enjoyed the experience. Utilised by my extended family for matters of jewellery, whether it be new, repairs, or original creations. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: July 2017
2  Thank Ben_Brod
Reviewed June 2, 2018

My wife had a gift given to her in 1965 that she treasured. Along the way it was lost or stolen. Eventually I found a very similar item for sale in the US and took the photograph to Nasser to replicate in February 2018. He did an outstanding job. It is I think the most treasured gift I have ever given her. Thank you Nasser.

Date of experience: February 2018