Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $54.23
from $27.24
from $135.54
More Info
All reviews mr nasser for sale gems jewellers stone shop
Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

I have a lot of Sri Lankan gem stone natural saffaire and rough natural stone I want to start Singapore sales business and good trust deal and sale

Date of experience: October 2018
2  Thank kiby200
Reviewed June 3, 2018

I went to Mr NASSER after a family recommendation. I knew what I wanted, but getting someone else to achieve it, was my problem. Mr NASSER not only created exactly what I wanted, but at a price that was affordable. A true Gentleman who strives for your satisfaction. I was never pressured, and enjoyed the experience. Utilised by my extended family for matters of jewellery, whether it be new, repairs, or original creations. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: July 2017
2  Thank Ben_Brod
Reviewed June 2, 2018

My wife had a gift given to her in 1965 that she treasured. Along the way it was lost or stolen. Eventually I found a very similar item for sale in the US and took the photograph to Nasser to replicate in February 2018. He did an outstanding job. It is I think the most treasured gift I have ever given her. Thank you Nasser.

Date of experience: February 2018
2  Thank CharlesB2416
Reviewed July 25, 2017

This was a first, to have a piece of jewelry made especially for me. And I couldn't be happier. I enjoyed my time with Mr. Nasser and his lovely staff. They were helpful and very patient with my questions and lack of knowledge. I completely trust Mr. Nasser and his expertise. In the future, when gems or jewelry are concerned, I will make a special trip to Chiang Mai to visit Shiraz and the sweet people.

Date of experience: July 2017
4  Thank sallieinman
Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

Had no idea what I wanted to buy, if anything and came away with 2 pieces (1 already made, 1 custom made) that I love.
They have an extensive range of gems and Mr Nasser and his team are very knowledgeable and helpful no matter what your budget. If you are looking for excellent quality, service and value you can't go wrong.

Date of experience: January 2017