Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
GOOD HONEST WORKMANSHIP

Our group had a number of rings resized or repaired while on holiday in Chiang Mai. The... read more

Reviewed November 5, 2018
Jenny S
Maroochydore, Australia
Gems dealer

I have a lot of Sri Lankan gem stone natural saffaire and rough natural stone I want to start... read more

Reviewed October 28, 2018

from $138.05
from $27.74
from $55.23
More Info
All reviews mr nasser for sale gems shop jewellers stone
Reviewed June 2, 2018

My wife had a gift given to her in 1965 that she treasured. Along the way it was lost or stolen. Eventually I found a very similar item for sale in the US and took the photograph to Nasser to replicate in February 2018. He did an outstanding job. It is I think the most treasured gift I have ever given her. Thank you Nasser.

Date of experience: February 2018
2  Thank CharlesB2416
Reviewed July 25, 2017

This was a first, to have a piece of jewelry made especially for me. And I couldn't be happier. I enjoyed my time with Mr. Nasser and his lovely staff. They were helpful and very patient with my questions and lack of knowledge. I completely trust Mr. Nasser and his expertise. In the future, when gems or jewelry are concerned, I will make a special trip to Chiang Mai to visit Shiraz and the sweet people.

Date of experience: July 2017
4  Thank sallieinman
Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

Had no idea what I wanted to buy, if anything and came away with 2 pieces (1 already made, 1 custom made) that I love.
They have an extensive range of gems and Mr Nasser and his team are very knowledgeable and helpful no matter what your budget. If you are looking for excellent quality, service and value you can't go wrong.

Date of experience: January 2017
3  Thank jennifer w
Reviewed May 5, 2017

Bought a star sapphire ring from this shop - an awesome experience, very friendly and professional staff.
I received excellent service - the ring had to be resized and this was all ready for me to pick up the same afternoon.
Upon returning home I had the ring valued and found it is worth twice the price I paid for it.
It has a genuine high quality gem and well made setting.
I will definitely return to shop here again if I ever return to Chiang Mai.

Date of experience: April 2017
3  Thank KeriKahu
Reviewed March 12, 2017

This a great shop for gemstones and offers personalized service. We purchased a large amethyst at a very reasonable price. Mounting for a ring was provided with same day service. Ring was delivered to our hotel that night by the owner. We are very pleased with thw quality and service. Highly recommend this shop as an option to the high priced/high pressure jewelry sales experience in Bangkok.

Date of experience: March 2017