Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
GOOD HONEST WORKMANSHIP

Our group had a number of rings resized or repaired while on holiday in Chiang Mai. The... read more

Reviewed November 5, 2018
Jenny S
Maroochydore, Australia
Gems dealer

I have a lot of Sri Lankan gem stone natural saffaire and rough natural stone I want to start... read more

Reviewed October 28, 2018

from $54.23
from $27.24
from $135.54
More Info
All reviews mr nasser for sale gems jewellers stone shop
Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

Had no idea what I wanted to buy, if anything and came away with 2 pieces (1 already made, 1 custom made) that I love.
They have an extensive range of gems and Mr Nasser and his team are very knowledgeable and helpful no matter what your budget. If you are looking for excellent quality, service and value you can't go wrong.

Date of experience: January 2017
3  Thank jennifer w
Reviewed May 5, 2017

Bought a star sapphire ring from this shop - an awesome experience, very friendly and professional staff.
I received excellent service - the ring had to be resized and this was all ready for me to pick up the same afternoon.
Upon returning home I had the ring valued and found it is worth twice the price I paid for it.
It has a genuine high quality gem and well made setting.
I will definitely return to shop here again if I ever return to Chiang Mai.

Date of experience: April 2017
3  Thank KeriKahu
Reviewed March 12, 2017

This a great shop for gemstones and offers personalized service. We purchased a large amethyst at a very reasonable price. Mounting for a ring was provided with same day service. Ring was delivered to our hotel that night by the owner. We are very pleased with thw quality and service. Highly recommend this shop as an option to the high priced/high pressure jewelry sales experience in Bangkok.

Date of experience: March 2017
3  Thank kennyjoebob
Reviewed February 23, 2017

Our reunion group visited Shiraz Jewelry to buy a gift for our hostess. We received excellent service and unhurried, deeply expert help. We ended up getting more than we had planned due to the special customer service we received

Date of experience: February 2017
4  Thank globalnomad32017
Reviewed December 23, 2016

This week I returned to Shiraz Jewelry for my fourth visit since first finding it in 2013. Nothing has changed, everything I've written in previous reviews of Nasser's shop is still true. I appreciate the time, patience and helpfulness of all the people who work here. On this visit, I came with a list and I spent about three hours looking at individual stones before making my final selection. Everyone happily helped me to find just the right pieces. I will visit this shop again, when I return to Chiang Mai.

Date of experience: December 2016