Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
GOOD HONEST WORKMANSHIP

Our group had a number of rings resized or repaired while on holiday in Chiang Mai. The... read more

Reviewed November 5, 2018
Jenny S
Maroochydore, Australia
Gems dealer

I have a lot of Sri Lankan gem stone natural saffaire and rough natural stone I want to start... read more

Reviewed October 28, 2018

from $54.23
from $27.24
from $135.54
More Info
All reviews mr nasser for sale gems jewellers stone shop
Reviewed February 23, 2017

Our reunion group visited Shiraz Jewelry to buy a gift for our hostess. We received excellent service and unhurried, deeply expert help. We ended up getting more than we had planned due to the special customer service we received

Date of experience: February 2017
4  Thank globalnomad32017
Reviewed December 23, 2016

This week I returned to Shiraz Jewelry for my fourth visit since first finding it in 2013. Nothing has changed, everything I've written in previous reviews of Nasser's shop is still true. I appreciate the time, patience and helpfulness of all the people who work here. On this visit, I came with a list and I spent about three hours looking at individual stones before making my final selection. Everyone happily helped me to find just the right pieces. I will visit this shop again, when I return to Chiang Mai.

Date of experience: December 2016
3  Thank Charles B
Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

We found this independent jeweller through the Internet whilst spending 5 days in Chiang Mai.
You need the 5 days to have a custom ring designed and made, ours was everything plus! Make yourself known to Nasser and he will take care of you and your requests.
An experienced jeweller who knows his stuff! Worth every bit of sweat and tears whilst travelling abroad.

Date of experience: June 2016
5  Thank jotmac
Reviewed May 17, 2016

Bought a lovely peridot and am looking forward to having it mounted. The owner's son-in-law was helping me as I shopped for stones. He was very professional and knowledgeable, as were the ladies assisting him. I would definitely go back and work with them again!

Date of experience: April 2016
5  Thank bmcneil0215
Reviewed January 2, 2016

I've now visited this shop three times in my three visits to Chiang Mai. I plan to return again.The owner is very friendly and helpful. He has a wide selection of quality jewelry and natural loose stones. When I first met Nasser I knew nothing about gems, but was curious. He took the time and patiently begin to show me what to look for. After buying my first stones I had them tested by a gem lab to check their authenticity. The results reported the stones to be just as described in the shop. I've since returned twice, added to my collection and have started a new and interesting hobby. Thank you Nasser. I will be coming back to visit again.

Date of experience: November 2015