“Nice restaurant close to Anantara Hotel”

L'opera French Bakery
Ranked #3 of 45 Bakeries in Chiang Mai
Reviewed November 17, 2018

Offers excellent sandwiches and baguettes, nice coffe and all day breakfast. Free wifi is available for guests.

Reviewed November 13, 2018 via mobile

We were lucky enough to find this cafe on our first day in Chiang Mai. Only a quick 10 minute walk from the Shangri-La, it offers a healthy variety of fresh breakfast items and pastries. If you come here, you MUST try the almond croissant. It is by far the best croissant I have ever had. For two breakfasts, one almond croissant and two coffees it was 375 bhat. Well worth the money.

Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

Everyone knows the pastries and croissants are superb at L’Opera but I just tasted an apricot danish/Oranais and it was the best I have ever tasted in my life. Love this local with the lovely May serving and Christoph the best baker in Chiang Mai.

Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

The lady that served me was kind and very helpful. The cappuccino I ordered was perfect, so much that I returned every morning for my coffee. I highly recommend L'OPERA french bakery.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 23, 2018 via mobile

Our go to breakfast spot in Chiangmai - pleasant outdoor patio and very good French bakery. Excellent omelets and breakfast combinations. Particularly partial to the Continental which comes with great ham. The baguettes are first rate. Also very good sandwiches for take away.

And your budget won’t be broken!

Date of visit: October 2018