Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$46
$42
$50
Get rewarded with One Key
All reviews night bazaar great location old city budget hotel bars and restaurants air conditioning would definitely stay here again wifi linens
Selected filters
Reviewed January 7, 2019

It is not a big hotel but the room is clean! The hotel gave us two bottles of water everyday, and also provide slippers! It does not have any toothbrush nor toothpaste so bring your own. The location is nice, 10 min walk from old town, 3 min from night bazaar. 7-11 right downstairs and plenty ATMs. Staff are very helpful and friendly! Would recommend for people who love to stay near the night bazaar and night owl, this area is definitely more alive after sunset. But for people who wanted to do more walking and exploring in old town, I would suggest to find a hotel inside old town area.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 28, 2018 via mobile

This hotel has a great location and is near to great restaurants, night market and amenities. The service is excellent and friendly. I would definitely stay at this hotel again. Thank you for everything

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank May L
Reviewed December 27, 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staff. Clean, comfy rooms. Close to everything. I highly recommend that you stay at Nap In Chiang-Mai if you want the vibrant feel of CM nightlife for a week or two. The Night Bazaar close by for shopping, dining, and live music. Loi Kroh's many bars can get you through the rest :-)

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed December 26, 2018 via mobile

Location is very close to main street Night Bazaars, convenient as we are on top of 7 Eleven & 3 currency exchange as we are neighbors to expensive hotels... it also close to mini Big C & McDonald & Burger King & other restaurants & plus many massages even though it doesn't have breakfast option as it has no room for it... but the end of street opposite Night Bazaars was bars & filled with somewhat like hookers standing at entrance with skimpy clothes & vulgar moves.. so not too appropriate for kids... but its also here you can either go to a local foods market or the famous Sunday market...

Staffs are not very good with English & often looking puzzled & I would often need to rephrase in simpler English, they give me a local map but didn't tell me it was not to scale as many little street weren't there & what looked like just 2 block of street, end up about half hour walk... to their local foods morning market

The door man was very helpful, even though his English was limited

Things i don't like is Nutty telling me to get a taxi airport for $150baht to the hotel, but on the way back, they wanted to charge me $200baht, reasoning is she need to call a taxi for me but after i explained why wasn't the price difference mentioned earlier when i request for hotel pick up, as it would be the same distance to go back & they didn't ok for me to go by Grab/uber... only then the other girl would stepped in & tell me I would get the taxi back same price, but the vehicle come instantaneously & it looked like a private van (could be Grab) & we got to the airport ok

Chiang mai was less impressive then 4 years ago, the price of tours jumped & so is the foods to bring back, as there are too many Chinese tourists flooding this area but it was still bring joys

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 508lyh
Reviewed December 21, 2018

Hotel located very near a Night Plaza Market and in walking distance to Sunday Walking Street (About 15 mins).
7/11 is on the 1st floor so you can get everything you need.
Room size is OK for couple traveler. All facility is new and modern.
Most important is staff is polite, kind and helpful.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple