I don't really understand the reviews here. I mean I guess it depends who you are travelling with and what purpose. We were on honeymoon and this was not a good fit. I took from reviews that "5 stars" actual meant "5 stars"but it simply isn't so.
We didn't the great service - they forgot to pick us up at bus terminal.
Restaurant and food - not good.
Floating wiener bites and bowl of salad at end?
I agree that coffee is not good as other reviews.
Rooms are dark and basic.
The place is ok but meant for families and people travelling through. Not meant for honeymooners - no romance here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rimping Village is located in the city centre, close to the historic attractions the city offers including the famous Night Bazaar and the charming Watgate community by the Ping River. Enjoy an atmosphere of relaxation that is part and parcel of the Northern tradition. A cool, refreshing swimming pool is placed below a huge banyan tree so that guests can absorb the mood of nature while finding relief from the tropical heat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rimping Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rimping Village Chiang Mai
- Rimping Village Hotel Chiang Mai