Perhaps our vision was somewhat clouded by staying in "average" hotels in northern Thailand for a couple of days, but we consider Rimping Village an excellent hotel. The place is small, quiet, looks nice, our room was spacious, nicely decorated and comfortable, breakfast was great with excellent choice and, like others mentioned already, the staff is excellent. The girls speak good English and do everything to help you. One of them even greated me in the 7/11 (though I didn't regognize her, I'm from the reception in the hotel, she said).
Rimping Village is close to the night market, but a bit further from the old city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rimping Village is located in the city centre, close to the historic attractions the city offers including the famous Night Bazaar and the charming Watgate community by the Ping River. Enjoy an atmosphere of relaxation that is part and parcel of the Northern tradition. A cool, refreshing swimming pool is placed below a huge banyan tree so that guests can absorb the mood of nature while finding relief from the tropical heat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rimping Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rimping Village Chiang Mai
- Rimping Village Hotel Chiang Mai