I only stayed in this hotel for 1 night and would have stayed longer if it hadn't been booked out. The staff were my favourite thing about this hotel as they were very helpful. The room was large and I appreciated the bath (even if the bathroom was older style). The pool area was nice. I enjoyed breakfast. The location is a little further away but still within walking distance of the old city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rimping Village is located in the city centre, close to the historic attractions the city offers including the famous Night Bazaar and the charming Watgate community by the Ping River. Enjoy an atmosphere of relaxation that is part and parcel of the Northern tradition. A cool, refreshing swimming pool is placed below a huge banyan tree so that guests can absorb the mood of nature while finding relief from the tropical heat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rimping Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rimping Village Chiang Mai
- Rimping Village Hotel Chiang Mai