Based on the Trip Advisor review, I booked this hotel. Not knowing if I would like it, I only booked it for 2 nights. After I arrived, I was so pleased with the quietness of the room, the cleanliness and room quality, and the breakfast buffet, I ended up extending the stay 3 additional nights. The staff is very service oriented, it's a good location close to the city, but far enough off the beaten path, it is quiet and relaxing. I definitely would recommend this for all these reasons and on top of that the price for a room is a great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rimping Village is located in the city centre, close to the historic attractions the city offers including the famous Night Bazaar and the charming Watgate community by the Ping River. Enjoy an atmosphere of relaxation that is part and parcel of the Northern tradition. A cool, refreshing swimming pool is placed below a huge banyan tree so that guests can absorb the mood of nature while finding relief from the tropical heat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rimping Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rimping Village Chiang Mai
- Rimping Village Hotel Chiang Mai