3 Rd visit in 5 years, each one gets better, lovely staff super food and ab fab rooms ! What more can you ask for the answer is the area is lovely but come in February and you can see the flower festival at its best. The staff are excellent as are the rooms and nothing is to much for them to make your stay the best in Thialand. The food is awesome, with a great selection at breakfast to set you up for a good tour of the area. Travel light and use the laundry service each night, so cheap it's unreal, laundry comes back as if you have just bought it in the town ! Already to book for next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rimping Village is located in the city centre, close to the historic attractions the city offers including the famous Night Bazaar and the charming Watgate community by the Ping River. Enjoy an atmosphere of relaxation that is part and parcel of the Northern tradition. A cool, refreshing swimming pool is placed below a huge banyan tree so that guests can absorb the mood of nature while finding relief from the tropical heat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rimping Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rimping Village Chiang Mai
- Rimping Village Hotel Chiang Mai