The staff at the reception was really friendly and helpful throughout our 4-night stay. The staff serving breakfast should be more attentive and more friendly to keep up the standard set by the reception staff. The rooms are fine, spacious and clean (although the bathroom is rather small). There is however nothing really charming about this hotel: The restaurant is rather cheerless - luckily we could sit outside to eat dinner and breakfast. We would have loved to relax a bit but there is not really a place to do so except for the poolside: the downstairs room is rather dark and the chairs in front of the rooms are placed in the passage way so there is no privacy there. The hotel is quite a walk from the town centre but apart from that the location is fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rimping Village is located in the city centre, close to the historic attractions the city offers including the famous Night Bazaar and the charming Watgate community by the Ping River. Enjoy an atmosphere of relaxation that is part and parcel of the Northern tradition. A cool, refreshing swimming pool is placed below a huge banyan tree so that guests can absorb the mood of nature while finding relief from the tropical heat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rimping Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rimping Village Chiang Mai
- Rimping Village Hotel Chiang Mai