We decided to get away from the mega hotels on our trip to Thailand and our tour chose Rimping Village in Chiang Mai. The rooms may not be as luxurious as we are used to but the staff more than makes up for that with their caring attitude and service. It is a picturesque small hotel with good food and a welcome pool. And again I want to compliment the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rimping Village is located in the city centre, close to the historic attractions the city offers including the famous Night Bazaar and the charming Watgate community by the Ping River. Enjoy an atmosphere of relaxation that is part and parcel of the Northern tradition. A cool, refreshing swimming pool is placed below a huge banyan tree so that guests can absorb the mood of nature while finding relief from the tropical heat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rimping Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rimping Village Chiang Mai
- Rimping Village Hotel Chiang Mai