This is a great hotel the staff are very good and nothing is too much trouble for them they even found me a tape measure so i could buy an extra suitcase for hand lugage as we brought so much in the market. Food is lovely and very well priced, the place is very clean they are always cleaning everything. Free internet computers in the reception to use and free bike hire to cycle into town however town is only 10 mins walk its ideally placed. Its just so peaceful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rimping Village is located in the city centre, close to the historic attractions the city offers including the famous Night Bazaar and the charming Watgate community by the Ping River. Enjoy an atmosphere of relaxation that is part and parcel of the Northern tradition. A cool, refreshing swimming pool is placed below a huge banyan tree so that guests can absorb the mood of nature while finding relief from the tropical heat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rimping Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rimping Village Chiang Mai
- Rimping Village Hotel Chiang Mai