“So so yummy!!!!”

Taste From Heaven Vegan and Vegetarian Restaurant
Ranked #33 of 2,173 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Description: We serve good healthy food, no MSG, no preservative no chemicals.
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

This place is awesome! We went twice during our visit to Chiang Mai. My husbands is a vegetarian and this place serves super authentic tasting veg food. Great Kow Soi! I has a chicken one at a fancy place, but I think their veggie one was even better. Crispy morning glory salad is great, and so different then anything in the states. We really loved the hor mok. It's a curry in a coconut with baby coconut tree, coconut flesh, coconut milk, tofu, veggies!!! So good and unique!

There are newer reviews for Taste From Heaven Vegan and Vegetarian Restaurant

Reviewed May 25, 2014

Terrific veggie and vegan food in a great atmosphere - very clean and great staff.the hummus and pita bread was the best!

Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

I've been here for the last 2 nights running. The first night they were practically full and the second time fairly quiet but just because I was eating early and both times the service and the food were great. It's a nice little spot on chiang mai.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

We visited the restaurant, walked in and wow!!!, the mouth watering aroma coming form the kitchen... I could wait to get started I was hungry... The cleanliness and care taken with presenting the restaurant was a welcome change...
We were greeted with a friendly smile and helpful lady, who answered our questions and gave suggestions... I also ordered an ice cold beer , I say ice cold because I like it like that not just bottle cold... Anyway we started with a mix of starters... Crispy money - great taste gotta try that one, mushroom satay, with peanut sauce, the best I have had, and the mushrooms satay I have never experienced them before but soooo good, then we had samosa fresh and tasty, then spring rolls, with a sweat sauce, wonderful, the serving was just right for 4 people.
I ordered massaman curry for my main and I can only say this was the best, so much flavour, taste, haha my mouth is watering as I write...

I would tell you put this place on your list to do when in Chiang Mai, I 100% recommend and will return to the best of the best....

1  Thank hwo144
Reviewed May 16, 2014

I recently stayed in Chiang Mai on my first visit to Thailand and on one of my morning walks stumbled across this hidden gem. The food was exceptional, servings more than adequate, and extremely tasty. It's a great cafe/restaurant spot to sit and watch the world go by (connecting to the outside world with their free Wifi) and enjoy some beautiful vegetarian food. I highly recommend the hummus, freshly baked pita bread and vegetable crudites, and the Massaman curry is to die for. They also do an all day breakfast which was amazing.

The Taste from Heaven staff are friendly, personable, and the food arrives promptly and is beautifully presented. Indulge, you won't regret it!

1  Thank Ryan S