We had one night stay here - wish we could have stayed longer. The hotel is bit outside the old town - probably about 2-3 miles to the night market - on the river. The room is designed with traditional Thai style mixed elegantly with modern amenities. The bathroom has wonderful stone waterfall next to the bathtub. How cool is that! The pool is an infinity pool with swim-up bar. Very refreshing after a long hot day sightseeing. We can definitely say that this was one of the nicest hotels we have ever stayed in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled along the banks of the Mae Ping River, Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort Chiang Mai captures the essence of the destination's Lanna ancestry that subtly appears in its architecture and interior decor. Ratilanna Riverside Spa Chiang Mai is only minutes from the airport and the city's popular night bazaar offering the ultimate indulgence of a five-star urban sanctuary ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Ratilanna Riverside Chiang Mai
- Ratilanna Riverside Hotel Chiang Mai
- Sofitel Chiang Mai