This hotel was before a Sofitel, and everything was perfect. Now the Thai owners manage the hotel themselves, and a more appropiate rating should be 3-star. Rooms need renovation. I have had better breakfast in 3-star hotels. Too many noisy company parties etc. All in all, a disapponting experience and I cannot recommend you to stay at this hotel when in Chiang Mai.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled along the banks of the Mae Ping River, Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort Chiang Mai captures the essence of the destination's Lanna ancestry that subtly appears in its architecture and interior decor. Ratilanna Riverside Spa Chiang Mai is only minutes from the airport and the city's popular night bazaar offering the ultimate indulgence of a five-star urban sanctuary ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Ratilanna Riverside Chiang Mai
- Ratilanna Riverside Hotel Chiang Mai
- Sofitel Chiang Mai