My husband and I stayed here for our honeymoon. We spent four nights here and it was amazing. The rooms are clean and huge. We had a balcony with a daybed, perfect for reading and relaxing. The bathroom was spacious, with a shower stall and a tub. There was a waterfall next to the tub, as well! The entire staff was very welcoming and friendly, and breakfast was amazing. The fitness center was pretty large, wish we had time to use it. The center of town is not walking distance, but it was a short and inexpensive tuk tuk ride. Overall, this was a great place to stay and I would definitely stay here again. My only complaint is that they did not have hair conditioner (other girls with long hair will understand).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled along the banks of the Mae Ping River, Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort Chiang Mai captures the essence of the destination's Lanna ancestry that subtly appears in its architecture and interior decor. Ratilanna Riverside Spa Chiang Mai is only minutes from the airport and the city's popular night bazaar offering the ultimate indulgence of a five-star urban sanctuary ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Ratilanna Riverside Chiang Mai
- Ratilanna Riverside Hotel Chiang Mai
- Sofitel Chiang Mai