Stayed at the Ratilanna for 4 nights prior to departing for a trip to Laos. We had a great room and the service was spot on. The breakfast overlooking the river was excellent as was the service. We booked an excursion through the hotel and we were quite pleased with the guide and the transport. We had a Thai massage in the spa; it was super. Next time in Chiang Mai will find us at the Ratilanna.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled along the banks of the Mae Ping River, Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort Chiang Mai captures the essence of the destination's Lanna ancestry that subtly appears in its architecture and interior decor. Ratilanna Riverside Spa Chiang Mai is only minutes from the airport and the city's popular night bazaar offering the ultimate indulgence of a five-star urban sanctuary ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Ratilanna Riverside Chiang Mai
- Ratilanna Riverside Hotel Chiang Mai
- Sofitel Chiang Mai