We stayed at the Ratilanna when my mom came to visit us in Thailand. We had a lovely stay in Chaing Mai and the hotel was perfect for us ( a young couple with a baby and grandma) and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a very nice hotel that is out of the hustle and bustle of Chaing Mai. Hotel is close enough and has free transport to the night bazaar, but is in a quiet part of Chaing Mai. Restaurant was good and pool was fantastic and right along the river. Don't miss Doi Suithep temple!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled along the banks of the Mae Ping River, Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort Chiang Mai captures the essence of the destination's Lanna ancestry that subtly appears in its architecture and interior decor. Ratilanna Riverside Spa Chiang Mai is only minutes from the airport and the city's popular night bazaar offering the ultimate indulgence of a five-star urban sanctuary ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Ratilanna Riverside Chiang Mai
- Ratilanna Riverside Hotel Chiang Mai
- Sofitel Chiang Mai