My husband and I stayed there on the first leg of our Honeymoon. From the moment they picked us up at the airport the service was first class. The hotel was amazing! Beautiful and clean and a nice size. Not too big and had a boutique feel. Our room was on the top floor and had a river view. Highly recommend paying extra for that, as it was so beautiful looking out over the pool and the river every morning.
The grounds, pool were incredible. peaceful. If there is one comment is that they need a few more lounge chairs in the sun. That said, we didn't lack for one any time we went to the pool. It is not overly busy as most people explore during the day. We did as well, but a couple of times we spent a few hours there in the afternoon.
the location is great! A little bit outside of the main area, but they have a free shuttle into the markets and only 80 Baht to get back in a Tuk Tuk, so totally fine and we liked staying out of the hectic city. Our favorite place to eat was Ping Ping at the night market. Not fancy, but the noodles were amazing and cheap! Great seafood too.
The staff were incredible and really treated us in a 5 star way. We were there for Thai New Year and the water festival. We had been in town during the first day and then came back to the hotel and had a ball with the staff that day. It was a highlight of the whole honeymoon. Everyone was friendly, great music and we just had a ball. Also, any questions we had during our stay were answered and with a smile.
The breakfast was incredible! Every day something different and the selection was perfect!
It was a 5 start property and amazing value. We can't wait to go back. There may be other hotels in Chaing Mai that are 5 star, but we would come back to this one without a doubt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled along the banks of the Mae Ping River, Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort Chiang Mai captures the essence of the destination's Lanna ancestry that subtly appears in its architecture and interior decor. Ratilanna Riverside Spa Chiang Mai is only minutes from the airport and the city's popular night bazaar offering the ultimate indulgence of a five-star urban sanctuary ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Ratilanna Riverside Chiang Mai
- Ratilanna Riverside Hotel Chiang Mai
- Sofitel Chiang Mai