Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$100
Travelocity$87
Hotels.com$87
eDreams$100
Priceline$114
ZenHotels.com$155
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 3, 2018

a great place , excellent staff and I love my room! I will request to stay in the same room next time! full of sunlight and lovely balcony! the location is a bit bored compare to Nimman, but well! I spent most of my time in the room because the hotel is so nice and I dont want to leave!

Reviewed November 25, 2018

The rooms are spacious and well decorated. The staff were very friendly. The security guards help you cross the road. When you check in you are given a fresh coconut. Breakfast was across the street at Deck 1 and had both western and Thai selections. It was tasty. A quick walk to temples, night market, places to eat and the Old City. Great location for the lantern festival.

The only issue I have is that there were three large cockroaches (2-3 inches long) roaming around the bathroom counters in the middle of the night. The next morning one was found dead in the bathroom as well. This was reported to the staff but it is unclear if anything was done about it or not. I proceeded to leave the lights on for the rest of my stay to make sure. It was surprising to find cockroaches in such a high-end hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Lava_Trek
Reviewed November 17, 2018

First off, this hotel is in a prime location. It's right across the river from the Warorot Market, which is one of the best weekday markets in the city, and walking distance to Old City. Second, the hotel is very nice. It's a boutique, not too many rooms which I liked. The staff actually remember you. They're nice and friendly. The concierge helped us with getting Thai boxing tickets, instructed us on the best way to get up Doi Suthep to see Wat Phrathat, Bhubing Palace and Hmong Village, and even drove us to the airport when we had an extremely early flight (tough to catch a cab at that time). Our room was beautiful. We got one of the ones on the pool, which was pretty fun. But this place is really about the spa. Get a massage or some other treatment. It's an experience. You go up to this exclusive floor dedicated to it, a pretty enchanting experience. All in all, a very great spot to stay.

Room tip: Get the poolside.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 13, 2018

Pros: The hotel was nice enough, walking distance to night market, parking attendants friendly, and they had a great breakfast selection

Cons: The AC seemed a little warm and they charged just to enter the spa which is something we're not used to in the US. If we stay at a hotel with a sauna it's usually free. Probably just a cultural difference though.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 21, 2018

RarinJinda is a nice, clean and upscale hotel just outside the old city in Chiang Mai. The rooms are nice and well equipped, the staff is friendly and helpful. Breakfast is across the street and is quite nice. If you are looking for an amazing 5-star hotel, this will disappoint, but it is a great value for the seeking a 4.5 star hotel.

Date of stay: September 2018