RarinJinda Wellness Spa Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Tawan Court(Chiang Mai)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Galare Guest House(Chiang Mai)
  • Pool
All reviewscoconut drinkfree yoga classping rivernight marketriverside restaurantwelcome drinkpoolside roompool accesstuk tukthe hotel manageracross the rivershuttle busthai massagepool sidewarorot marketbeautiful pooltrip to chiang mai
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Eight people in ChangMai, We spent 4 days there and we stay in RarinJinda Wellness Spa Resort, The team of the hotel was kind and helpful. The concierge spent time to propose the best programm for the kids (four kids 8 to 14).

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2014

We got a deluxe room on the 2/F with a balcony that overlooked the swimming pool. The pool is not very big but it's nicely decorated. The sunbathing area is a little bit small with only 8 outdoor lounge chairs. There are not many rooms making it a nice quiet and relax place to stay. One down side is that the hotel's restaurant is located across the street outside of the hotel but the foods there was nice and you can enjoy a great view by the Ping River. There are also a few bars/restaurants nearby. The hotel is quite closed to the night market and there is a shuttle every night at 7pm. We wanted the exercise and the walking distance was only about 15-20 minutes. In general, it's a very nice hotel with friendly staff.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2014

It was my first time to visit RarinJinda Wellness Spa Resort. I had spent only 2 days and one night there but I was very impressed with the excellent service and surrounding. I love a historical building with very interesting story behind. Even though I had a short stay at RarinJinda Wellness Spa Resort, I tried one of my favorite spa ' Hot Stone'. It was excellent!! I will back for my next vacation to try another spa. I promise. ^_^

Room Tip: Pool access rooms
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 10, 2014

This is my first trip in Chiang Mai and I stayed at this beautiful and luxury boutique hotel for 3 night, the room is very tidy and spacious, and I love the essence oil burner that is light up by the staff every night before I went back to the room. All the staff here are very friendly and helpful, especially the hotel manager, Aom, she gave me a feeling that I was at home! Breadfast on Deck 1 is a unforgottable experience with great view of Ping river and delicious fresh foods. Looking forward for re-visit again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 8, 2014

The resort is well maintained and the grounds are lovely. I had two relaxing days here with my two teen girls. They loved the pool and the free daily yoga class. (only 1/day though). Having the spa part of the resort enabled me to enjoy a 2hr thai massage at 9.30pm in beautiful surroundings. It was a haven from the busy Chiang Mai.
However, organising transport and tours appear to be separate from the resort, quite overpriced and limited to what they can provide. Easy resolution was to do my own research in my room from your free Wifi.
The free breakfast was lovely every morning but the staff at the restaurant do not appear very attentive. Having to stand in front of them to request coffee and teas is not on.
Minor issues but irritating from what was a lovely short visit.
They have rooms with adjoining internal doors which was great for our family.

Room Tip: All rooms overlook the pool. The rooms attached to the pools are a bit more but great if you like it. They also cater for families that have two rooms with internal adjoining doors.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family