“My first spa hotel experience hard to beat. WONDERFUL”

RarinJinda Wellness Spa Resort
Ranked #34 of 395 Hotels in Chiang Mai
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Attention to detail, best quality service, beauty everywhere, pretty design , delicious food, nice atmosphere, good variety of great treatments, Dr consultancy, and so much more!
this hotel became one of my favorites in the world, the gave us more than we expected. it makes me feel like I want to come back to Chiang Mai.
I qualified 5 over 5

Room Tip: Rooms are spacious and comfortable
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
narun, Owner at RarinJinda Wellness Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Dear Natalia L,

We are very excited to hear that we became one of your favorite hotels. Looking forward to see welcome you back.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We stayed at RarinJinda for two nights, wellness suite with connecting deluxe room. My family enjoyed the coconut welcome drink, service was top notch. Aom (manager) has gone above and beyond to ensure everything is perfect for us. We decided last minute to visit the night safari, the concierge immediately made arrangement for Sam to take us there. I love the spa, body scrub and two hour Thai massage was amazing. I also took the yoga class both morning. Breakfast was great with good variety, homemade yogurt and honey comb honey added a nice touch. Thank you so much for the wonderful stay.

Room Tip: Wellness suite with connecting deluxe room for family
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Dear Sou C,

It was our honor welcoming you to RarinJinda Wellness Spa Resort Chiang Mai. We are glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay. I'll pass on your compliments to Aom and Sam.

Looking forward to see you again.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Over the years I have become quite impressed with Thai hotels. My last visit I stayed at the dusit thani in Bangkok however this time round I tried the RarinJinda in Ching Mai. As the taxi pulled into the resort I was immediately taken by the tranquil surroundings. Staff greeted us all with welcome drinks and were generally patient with our rowdy nature as we struggled to settle from our flight in. Getting to my room I explored the resort facilities along the way. The resort was well kept, nicely decorated, clean and orderly. The gym was well equipped, pool easily accessible, with wi-fi connectivity on all floors (a must for this day and age). The room was large and very comfortable and quiet at night with scented oils being burnt to give you the added relaxing feeling. Breakfast was awesome and generally a great way to start your day. The spa service was well equipped and very relaxing. All in all I would recommend staying at the RarinJinda spa resort as this place has much more character over other hotel chains. Plus the added services such as cooking and yoga classes provide a new therapeutic dimension to your stay. Finally id say staying at this rare gem of a spa resort added a more personal / warmer feel than others Ive encountered before, but dont take my word for it, give it a go and see for your self.

Room Tip: ground floor rooms may have personal pool access

Dear Roderique,

Thank you for sharing your experience at RarinJinda Wellness Spa Resort. We are delighted to hear that you had a fantastic stay.

See you again.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

The hotel is a definitely a gem in the city of Chiang Mai. The trip was a well planned trip by a middle school friend and the experience was unexpectedly great. The property has very soothing decor, the design was one of a kind, and the service provided was top notched. My compliments to the ownership because they ran a fantastic hotel! On the last day, I had a whole day to myself. I was tried the 2 hr thai massage, which was performed by an experience therapist. It was the best thai massage I had, it wasn't as physical as the previous ones I had and was just right. The 4 hand massage was heavenly. The jist of it is that the 2 therapists perform this synchronised massage on your whole body. You don't know if there are two people massaging you because they were so in synced! Never experienced it and I would recommend this massage to anyone or everyone!

2  Thank AndrewYeung

Dear An Drew,

We are delighted to hear that you had an awesome time at RarinJinda Wellness Spa. All the praises put a bright smile on all of our team. Looking forward to welcome you again.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Overall it's a very nice hotel. Non-matter the environment and the Spa service compare to it's price must be one of the most worthy one in thailand.
It's a Hotel full of home feeling.
I've a luck to stay in Pool Access room last week. Which the feeling is very cozy. To reserve 2 to 3 pool access room is a fantasic idea especially you can stay with bunch of friends.

If you ask ..what they can be improved...
I agree that toilet might need to be upgrade.. The water pressure n temperature needed to solve out too...It's not a five star or six star hotel. It's a "luxurious boutique" hotel i can say..

Room Tip: Look for a pool access room !! it's lovely!!,,,,
1  Thank ChiuFreddy

Dear Freddy,

Thank you for your review and comments. The comments will be taken for improvement immediately to rest assure that all of our guests have a great stay at RarinJinda Wellness Spa Resort.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

The service at this hotel is exceptional! It has lovely grounds and rooms. The Spa is wonderful!!

You are welcomed upon arrival and taken into an air-conditioned room to check in. I was escorted to my room and when I arrived another staff came in with a fruit plate and a Coconut drink. In the bathroom there are three different small bars of soap, shampoo, conditioner, bath foam, a toothbrush and toothpaste. There was a large stand alone tub and and a great shower. The balcony is large and looks over the pool.

Breakfast was included and yes you have to walk across the street but there are staff there waiting to stop the traffic for you so you can cross. The breakfast is wonderful and you can sit outside on the edge of the river. Great service here as well.

I went for a 3 hour spa time. Very affordable and the spa is lovely.

Will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo

Dear CanadianBell,

It was our pleasure welcoming you to RarinJinda and we are delighted to hear you had an enjoyable stay. Looking forward to welcome you again.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

The staffs of the tour information counter and the spa centre are very nice and friendly. I stayed there for 4 days for my holidays, feeling relaxable, enjoyable, the location is very good.
I had read some common from others travelers said that the hotel will light up the aromatherapy in every evening in their room, but nobody did it for me.
Excellent spa experience.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo

Dear Au C,

Thank you for your comments. We apologize for the aromatherapy light-up. We have taken this action immediately.