Review Highlights
Experience beyond expectation

We knew we would have fun not because we had experienced before, it was just through the reviews we... read more

Reviewed December 9, 2019
732omerm
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Ziplining

Really enjoyed the day swinging in the trees.This place was really well set up.We were picked up... read more

Reviewed October 14, 2019

from $64.62
from $87.73
from $31.76
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 24, 2018 via mobile

Picked us up from our hotel about 10 min early, picked up the others & headed to the zipline area.
Great staff, safety was priority one & provided instruction in English to 4 out of the 8 of us.
It was fun & lunch was provided.
Had an excellent time & i do recommend others to go.
The ziplines were great & exciting!

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed November 16, 2018 via mobile

The longest and the highest zip line in Chiang Mai. Our group of 7 people had 3 guides supporting and looking after us. It felt super safe. The guides were funny and kept joking and but took safety seriously. The views were astonishing. Definitely a must do activity when in Chiang Mai.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed September 27, 2018

Zip lining itself was fun. I enjoy it very much. Everyone should try once to feel the fun of it. Overall, it pretty safe and not a challenging activities except for those who fear of height.

The only thing I want to complaint is the service of this company, 1 or 2 instructor keep teasing female participants and being rude at the reception when we told we don't know how to speak in mandarins.
Me and my friend are Asian, but we were expected to communicate in Mandarin with the instructors.
I understand almost 99% participant are Chinese, but those who don't speak Mandarin will have difficulty to communicate.
If the service were more professional, I would give a 5 stars for this activities.
Perhaps some other Zip Line company are better.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed September 23, 2018

Ziplining in the mountain in Chiang Mai is definitely the best activity in Thailand. It was really exciting and at the same time very safe, must try!

Date of experience: June 2018
2  Thank JineeChen
Reviewed August 22, 2018

This was one of the most fun things we did while in Thailand (along with the elephant park). I booked this experience very late in the evening (11pm) the day before we wanted to go. I was a little unsure if they would be able to accommodate us but they picked us up in a very nice van right on time in the morning. Ride out to the zipline was nice. Yes, I saw in another review, that there are a lot of Chinese tourists. But so what? All signs for safety and instructions are in Thai, Chinese AND English and our guides assigned to us spoke English so it was fine. Safety is taken very seriously.All of the guides were very professional but still having fun. We had 2 guides for our group (family) of 4. One to hook you on to the line and one at the other end to catch you and unhook you. Magically a third guide would appear just when needed to go across some of the longer lines with my 7 yr old. Apparently the lighter you are, the slower you go so he wouldn't have made it all the way across by himself on some of the longer ziplines. This activity is fun for all ages. My 7 yr old and my 16 yr old and we parents all loved it!! Lunch was nice. Nothing spectacular but nice to have hot food after an active morning. A few notes: you don't have to pay when booking and so we asked the driver in the morning if could pay with credit card. We were fully prepared to run across the street to the ATM but he said yes you can pay at the site BUT the correct answer was NO you CANNOT pay with credit card. At all. We gave them money we had on us and promised to pay the balance when the driver dropped us off. Thankfully they let us do this. On the day we went, it was pretty overcast and as this is up in the mountains, it was a bit chilly. We managed ok but you might consider bringing a light jacket or sweatshirt. The actual zipping is only a couple of hours but plan a day for this as it takes about 1 and a half hours to get there, time to get harnessed, time for lunch and time to get back into Chiang Mai. VERY WORTH IT!!!!

Date of experience: August 2018