Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 16, 2012

The staff were really friendly and helpful! They adored our one and a half year old daughter and entertained her!
Our room was beautifully appointed with the air conditioning perfect, space enough for our daughters cot. My husband thought the bed was perfect even though I felt it got hard by our fifth night (I was six and a half months pregnant at the time!).
The food was great! we ate breakfast and most meals at the restaurant because I was not allowed to eat street food because of my pregnancy.
The pool was very clean and relaxing place to be.
The wifi worked on our ipad the whole stay.
We didn't notice the mozzies... not sure if it was the time of year we were visiting. They just weren't around like we anticipated from other reviews.
Shout out to 'Salon de Guru'! We were recommended this place by Ayatana staff and booked in for hair cuts. Our friends have been raving about our hair cuts ever since we've returned to Australia and in our opinion for a really great price, you get a haircut equivalent to a higher end hair dressing market experience in Australia.
The location was perfect... far enough away from the city centre to experience the everyday culture without being targeted a tourist and close enough to take a tuk tuk to anywhere you wanted to go.
We didn't use the fitness centre or the spa so we weren't able to rate those.
We would come back here again! We absolutely loved this place!

Date of stay: July 2012
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Peaceful location away from the busy centre and delightfully furnished rooms. Only an overnight stay unfortunately as time restricted but would love to come and spend more time here. For a honeymoon or quiet getaway this is great. Beautiful setting, pool great, staff friendly and food fantastic. Cant ask for much more! Rooms have big soft bed with mosquitoe nets and nice bathroom, clean, safe in corner. Only unusual thing was we had a massage and the ladies came to our rooms to do this. It was excellent but we expected to go into a massage room so was a bit unsure of what it would be like but it was good. I would recommend for anyone to get away from the noise of town to stay here and will come back when I come to thialand again.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Ayatana is a welcome sanctuary after the hectic Thai market and street scene. The room was beautiful and very relaxing. The body wash smelt delicious (apparently - I'm a guy so it's all the same to me! ;)), and we had no dramas with bugs or anything. The pool was great and nice to hear nature noises in the trees while swimming. The wifi was intermittent, but always worked in the reception area where they also have two computers available for use 24/7. Staff were always polite and helpful. Although Ayatana is a little out of town, it's only 150 baht tuk tuk ride (100 if you get local prices!) and there's a stack of street stalls at night about 5 min walk away which serve delicious (although sometimes unidentifiable) food. A great getaway!

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 1, 2012

We stayed at the hotel for 3 nights and had a wonderful time. Lovely hotel, very helpful staff (always smiling ) and good food. Nice size room and bathroom.They even packed us our breakfast since we had an early morning flight. I would definitely stay here if I went back to Chiang Mai.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

My husband and I had a great time at Ayatana, in June 2012 for 4 nights.
The kitchen is wonderful, better than other hotels we visited and the service was very nice!
Thanks a lot to the staff working there we enjoyed our stay very much.
The room was worth the price we paid for and was very clean and the space was wonderful.
Location was fine.

Date of stay: June 2012
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Silvy S