“Highly recommended”

A lot of Thai : Home cooking class
Ranked #10 of 72 Food & Drink in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Owner description: A family run cooking class established in 2001. We began with a small class size. Even though our business has seen tremendous growth, we have decided that this size maintains the personalization and individual attention that each student deserves. Yui (Siripen Sriyabhaya), Thailand's international TV chef still teaches every dish in every class to guarantee the highest quality of instruction. Her expertise attracts a variety of students such as, TV chefs, executive chefs, culinary school teachers, international Thai cooking instructors, food columnists, cookbook authors, tourists, and food lovers.Yui's unique blend of art and science truly make cooking exciting, fun, and easy to follow. When students cook these delicious dishes in class, they are equipped with the skills and knowledge to be able to recreate these dishes at home.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I learned a lot at Yui's cooking class and had a great time. Yui is an engaging teacher with a lovely sense of humour. The classes are very well organised and held in a lovely outdoor area at her home. It is suitable for cooks of any ability. The market trip was a highlight. My only disappointment was that we didn't make our own curry paste. Hope to return again for another class sometime. You definitely won't need to eat for the rest of the day!

1  Thank osmings

Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

Not much to say that hasnt been said already, but this really was one of the highlights of our 3 week thailand trip. Yui is an amazing teacher and an even better chef. And the lemon smoothie at the market was the best I have ever tasted also. 5 star...

Reviewed March 4, 2013

My 11 year old daughter and I did a full day of Thai cooking class. It was incredibly informative and quite fun, amazingly the day went so fast. Non stressful and easy to keep up. Huie / U-ie (cute nick name ... chubby cheeks) is just delightful. Thanks for a great memorable day, we will be easily cooking up Thai feast's now when we return home ... yayyyy :)

Reviewed March 1, 2013

This was fabulous. All of the reviews are so correct. My wife and I plus our daughter and her husband had the most delightful day. From going to the market to the class to the cooking to the EATING .......... simply great. The class set up is outstanding. We have been to quite a few cooking schools and this was the best. The location is so peaceful and beautiful. Yui's cookbook she provides for you to keep is simply excellent. This is for sure a must do in Chiang Mai

1  Thank richard r
Reviewed February 28, 2013

My husband and I love cooking and have done several courses across the globe, we found this course one of the best! Yui is a fantastic teacher, very funny and an excellent chef. The food was delicious and Yui makes thai cooking become so easy. Fantastic day out, would definately recommend to anyone that wants to learn how to cook authentic thai food!

1  Thank Abby J