Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 14, 2016 via mobile

Close to night market and gate/square to old town and temples. Walking distance. Easy to get around. Quiet area. My room was spacious, big bed & comfortable, clean. AC & fan in my room. Hot water available. Only for 420 bath/night which great value for money. Good for backpackers. A common area downstairs with breakfast/coffee/juices available. Laundry area just 15 sec walk from guesthouse. I had a room downstairs and can easily hear people walking by and talking. But it was quiet at night. Sarah was very helpful answering questions to help me organize my trip (pointers).
Enjoy :)

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 17, 2015

Price for this place is greate! The guesthous is perfect for "backpackers" kind of tourists. Room was spacious with your own bathroom. If you want clean towels and bed sheets you need to pay extra (something like 15 baht per piece). My room wasn't super clean but there was everything I needed.
In the common space there's a possibility to order a breakfast. Additionaly you can find there many facultative trips brochures. I went on a trekking trip (two days one night). It was cheaper comparing to other offers in the city. WiFi signal was't so good in my room.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 10, 2015

for the same price I think one can find better accommodation as our room was a bit small for two, the aircondition didn't stop leaking water everytime we swith it on, dirthy and flooding bathroom after showering and very hard beds. wifi only can be reached in the dinning area (outside) and in darkness as there will be no switched on bulbs. one other hand, it is in a central area.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 16, 2015 via mobile

We planned to stay three night but after the first night we run away. Bathroom dirty, light didn't work, not even a soap, flooding after a short shower. Hard and not so clean beds . Towels at 10 bath each one and no blankets.
There are so many other guest houses for the same price or a little more.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank Mara P
Reviewed August 15, 2015 via mobile

The guesthouse is in a good location (about a 10 minute walk from the night bazaar). The rooms are very basic but clean. The owner is very helpful and friendly. Ideal accommodation for a couple travelling together on a budget, although it's not the most sociable of places. At 300 baht per night you can't complain.

Date of stay: July 2015