Lowest prices for your stay
$34
$30
Breakfast included
Easy and fast booking
1,485 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 25, 2019

From check in, this hotel is fabulous! I was going to Vietnam after and the airline was sold out, so I had to book another three days...no problem.My room is large the maid does her thing and the hotel is in the middle of everything but quiet! There is a pool, breakfast, free wifi it doesn’t get any better than this all for a great price

Room tip: All is good!
Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank murray m
Reviewed October 6, 2019 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay here, the hotel is well presented and value for money.would definitely return here clean spacious rooms .also close to everything you need as in bars,restaurants, temples markets etc

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank X3274JKmarkw
Reviewed September 28, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here 4 nights, beds super hard and rooms not that clean, rooms don’t look like pictures on their website. Bathroom looks renovated but not looked after so looking dirty. Pool area very run down not pleasant to swim in. Breakfast average. Staff stood around all the time talking or on phones. Spa area very old and dirty, the place needs a full overhaul. Only thing going for it was the location.

3  Thank JennRain
Reviewed September 22, 2019

Hotel is in a great location, within walking distance to great bars and restaurants. Hotel is clean and tidy. Rooms are okay and the food is okay. Staff okay when information requested they assisted but did not go out of their way. The restaurant's burgers are wonderful and worth every penny. Across the street there are a few massage shops which are really worth the money and no funny business.

2  Thank kerry2019Sep
Reviewed September 15, 2019 via mobile

Norm spend more than this but looked OK came not expected much but very surprised it was good choice and I will come back rooms spotless large spacious and the staff are better than I received any place, I have stayed in lot hotels from the pits to the top end city 5 star and from. My point of view this is a Gem and a bargain the fridge is well stocked great location for some best eating short walks to most things. Breakfast I thought was fantastic fruit coffee cereal, cooked stuff for every. Nationality , Egg station will tantalise you with first rate any style. Tip on another close place you walk past coffee shop tiny restraunt Somewhere, strange name come out door turn left short walk tiny menus maybe 8 items food fantastic coffee amazing the Brownies Oh my god you walk past not even think what missing. It's tiny but Fresh, check my other revue soon. But this hotel it's must don't think cheap is rubbish or very low end back packer this is great choice, I've been in hotels ten times price of this in city's and in way didn't match this was atmosphere, staff ambience I loved it. Would come back you bet, also the burger bar attached is busy all time not over priced quality if you like burgers I love local food so skipped the burgers.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank garryUKLancs