Tripadvisor
All Thailand Experiences - Day Tours
Open today: 6:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
A great birdwatching day

Jackie and Grace make a great team. Jackie's eye for spotting and identification, plus Grace's... read more

Reviewed January 7, 2020
Dick W
York, United Kingdom
Bird watching at Doi Lang

Really enjoyed the company of Grace and Jackee during the 4 day trip to Doi Lang. Besides... read more

Reviewed December 11, 2019
DNfromAus2019
Perth, Australia

All reviews birding tour doi inthanon bird watching species of birds great birding life list highest mountain great birds day trip real thailand thai culture amazing experience jackie birders driver summit forest
Selected filters
Reviewed November 4, 2019 via mobile

We’ve not long finished a tailor made tour organised by Randy and delivered by guides Grace and Jackie. Our trip was not only, in our eyes, excellent value and very easy, but some of our most enjoyable travels ever. We’ve been “off the beaten track”, treated like family, introduced to the real highland areas and people of Thailand and seen the most spectacular scenery we could have imagined.

For me personally, I’ve ticked a few things off my bucket list thanks to Randy and his team and done it with ease.

Jackie is knowledgeable, a fantastic driver and has a great sense of humour and Grace is kind, generous and considerate of her guests. Can not rate these two guides highly enough!

I’ve discovered from Jackie and Grace a few more places and things to add to my bucket list, so guess we will be back :-)

Date of experience: November 2019
Randy G, Owner at All Thailand Experiences - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2019

Thank you Harvey's for the kind review. Let me know when you would like to return and we can arrange visits to other areas of Thailand with Grace and Jackie for you.

Kind regards and thanks again.
Allthai (Randy)

Reviewed August 12, 2019

Jackie and Grace, our birding guides provided us with most enjoyable trip of a lifetime! Not only did they know their birds, but they found over 40 species for us, were so much fun to be with, were super hospitable, and helped us with ordering food and checking into our hotel! It was like exploring with friends! We loved every minute!

Date of experience: August 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Randy G, Owner at All Thailand Experiences - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2019

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you so much for your kind words and review. 40 species very nice for birding in the rain. Jackie and Grace had a wonderful time also as they felt like they were with family. See you again next year and God bless.

Randy

Reviewed August 1, 2019 via mobile

It was excellent trips organized by Randy of ”All Thailand Experiences ” Company.

Date of experience: January 2019
Randy G, Owner at All Thailand Experiences - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2019

Thank you Mariana for your kind review. See you next time for a longer experience away from the normal tourist crowds.

Kind regards,
Randy

Reviewed February 27, 2019

I booked a day birding tour with All Thailand Experiences. They picked me up promptly on time and everything was just as agreed upon in the itinerary. My guide was excellent and I added a couple dozen birds to my life list. The guide was knowledgeable and great at spotting birds that I wouldn't have otherwise seen. He also afforded plenty of time at each stop so I never felt rushed. Quite an enjoyable day.

Date of experience: February 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
allthai, Owner at All Thailand Experiences - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2019

Glad we could help you with your bird Life list. Happy to hear you had an enjoyable day. Thank you so much for your kind review.

Kind regards,
Randy (allthai)

Reviewed January 26, 2019

If you want to find birds, go with All Thailand Experiences. My wife and I have been birding on several continents (Costa Rica, Peru, etc) and have never had a better birding experience. The staff is extraordinarily knowledgeable and helpful. My wife, a trained biologist, was amazed by their ability to take us places with a diversity of birds (some rare). “It’s like they keep the birds in a cage and release them when we show up!” (Not true, of course, but that is how good this organization is.). We will return in one year to take a longer birding tour with them, as well as a one of their cultural tours.

Date of experience: January 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
allthai, Owner at All Thailand Experiences - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2019

Thank you Bremer family for your kind review. Jackie, Grace and I had a lot of fun birding in Chiang Mai and at Doi Inthanon national Park with you. We are looking forward to your birding tour with us to Chiang Dao and Doi Lang next year. We will also squeeze in some hill tribe and local Thai culture for you.

See you soon,