Book In Advance
Tours from Elephant Nature Park tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from $65.60
from $60.68
from $26.24
10,219 results
All reviews dogs and cats vegetarian buffet water buffalo street begging rescued elephants day trip heart breaking ride elephants their lives amazing experience these beautiful creatures overnight stay life changing experience watermelon these gentle giants asian elephants eye opening
Reviewed November 30, 2015

We enjoyed our time at the Elephant Nature Park. It’s a well-run operation, and reservations, pick-up/drop-off, etc were seamless. At the beginning of the day, I was a little concerned about actually getting any substantial time with these big creatures, but you actually get several hours up close and personal with the elephants. Elephant Nature Park is a high-scale park, so know that going in, as you’ll often feel like cattle being herded from activity to activity. Recommended.

1  Thank tim8504
Reviewed November 29, 2015

We were torn over which elephant park to visit but I liked the idea of our visit supporting the rescue of elephants in need. We were picked out in a van at the hotel exactly at the time indicated and our guide korn was very personable. After a short drive, with a video showing the story of the park and some of the elephants we were going to visit, we arrived at the park. There are other parks in the same area but this park is truly special. We started with a visit to the kitty kingdom, lots of rescued cats, and then we went to the platforms where we were able to feed one of the elephants. After the feeding we were able to go and meet the elephants. The stories were often sad but it was an amazing experience to be so close to these animals and their handlers. After a good, but basic, vegetarian lunch, we went to the river to bath the elephants. In the extreme heat I think this was the favourite part of evryones day! I loved that we visited the elephants but everything at this park is based on the welfare of the elephants and the safety of the visitors. If an elephant is having a bad day...so be it and he is left in the shade to eat as she pleases. This park also has 400 rescue dogs that wander freely, rescued water buffalo and horses. I would highly recommend this park to anyone who wants to learn more about the Thai elephants and not just go for a ride or a show.

1  Thank mcmCalgary
Reviewed November 29, 2015

This is an amazing sanctuary that rescues injured, handicapped, abused, and retired elephants from trekking, logging, street begging, circus, etc. You get to walk with the elephants, feed them and bathe them. The experience of a lifetime. Book way ahead to go when you want, fills up fast!

1  Thank Shelly G
Reviewed November 29, 2015

We chose Elephant Nature Park specifically b/c they're a rehabilitation center and do not allow people to ride the elephants. The experience is all about caring for these magical animals. We chose the "Care" experience. ENP picked us up at our hotel then brought us into the mountains for the day. We were part of a group of 10 people (a nice, personal size). They gave us traditional hill tribe outfits to wear and then invited 3 elephants - 2 girls and 1 baby - to come down for a snack. We fed them, hiked through the woods with them while they ate, played in a mud pond together, and bathed them in a river. They are such incredible creatures... it really is a must do. The team also cooked a vegetarian lunch that was done with so much care and was delicious. We really can't recommend Elephant Nature Park enough!!

3  Thank Becky H
Reviewed November 29, 2015 via mobile

Last week I booked a tour online. Through PayPal I made a deposit in good faith from 1000 baht. I booked the single day tour but I had to book the care for elephants tour. After this mistake is sent the organization immediately an e-mail with the question if I can rebook the tour for the more expensive tour. REBOOKING IS NOT POSSIBLE. You must cancel the tour and then you lose the 1.000 deposit. This organization is not cooperating and continues to adhere to the terms and conditions. I will warn everybody to check your booking very well !! I have canceled my tour and I am very disappointed in this organisation. This is a commercial organisation and not guest friendly.

13  Thank EduardV71
adamenp, Owner at Elephant Nature Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2015

Thank you for your review. The terms and conditions you agreed to at the time of booking state clearly that changing trip type is not possible. In your case you wanted another trip that was not available.