“Waistcoats are great”

Hong Kong Tailor
Ranked #3 of 143 Shopping in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Hong Kong Tailor in Chaing mai, Thailand. Award-winning custom tailors with over 40 years of experience in the city. We have been in this custom tailoring business for 3 generations servicing clients from around the world. We strive to provide clothing of top notch quality at very reasonable prices and excellent customer service.
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

I'd been wanting some vests/waistcoats for some time and I was in luck when I chose this shop. I am a bit picky style-wise, and even I was satisfied with the selection of fabrics. The workmanship is top-notch, and I look great wearing the finished products!

Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

First timer to Chiangmai in end May 2014. Left with 2 lovely quality suits, amazing prices and fantastic 24 hours service!!! Look for Jimmy!

1  Thank Azlam A
Reviewed March 28, 2014

After shopping around at almost everyone of the many "tailors" in Chiang Mai, I came across Hong Kong Tailor. Hands down, the best workmanship and materials you can find. The amazing thing is, the prices are much better than any of the other scam artists selling "custom" suits. My three piece cashmere suit fits exactly to my body and it looks amazing.
Without a doubt, this is now my go to place for custom tailor work.

1  Thank Christopher E
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

I came here for the first time and i had a Versace style suite made with cashmere material. Also a custom cotton collar shirt. He did an outstanding job with the material and design was identical to what i wanted. I brought 8 of my friends in who also had 1 to 2 suites made. Outstanding job and i will definitely be coming back.

1  Thank samzim0786
Reviewed March 15, 2014

I have been traveling to Chiang Mai for several years to do volunteer work at a local church mission. Almost every year I come to Hong Kong Tailors to have something made. I even had them make my wedding suit! Always good quality and friendly staff. If you buy a few things you can usually talk them down in price a bit more. Great quality and good prices. I highly recommend it.

1  Thank Rick A