I spent 3 nights here on the front and back end of a solo motorcycle tour of northern Thailand, and couldn't be more pleased with the choice. Though located just off a busy street near the night market, once you enter the premises, you have entered another world. The peaceful gardens and excellent staff are the perfect antidote for the hustle and bustle of Chiang Mai's streets. Though expensive by northern Thailand's standard, I stayed at the "best available" hotels/ resorts in several places in northern Thailand (including Mae Hong Son, Nan, Pai, and Chiang Khong), and this was by far the best accommodation. The staff was excellent, and I had a lot of fun talking to them and gained quite a few insights into Thai culture and life through these interactions. Very highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yaang Come Village boasts of Thai architectural buildings amidst verdant greens which shelter various exotic birds and squirrels. It is truly an oasis of beauty surrounded by an ever-increasing area of new high rise hotels. The hotel embodies the charm and elegance of its picturesque surroundings. The traditional Lanna ambiance engulfs you into a peaceful retreat. Guests are ushered in with warm and friendly hospitality. Exceptional accommodation facilities make memorable stay for both business and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Yaang Come Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yaang Come Village Hotel Chiang Mai
- Yaang Come Village Chiang Mai