This hotel is an island of peace, nature and beauty amidst a very lively and noisy city. The rooms are very elegant, clean and comfortable. The staff is very helpful and friendly, they speak English very well and they are always pleased to provide you with any information that you might need. We loved the diversity of excellent food.
In fact, there is not much to say except: this place is really perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yaang Come Village boasts of Thai architectural buildings amidst verdant greens which shelter various exotic birds and squirrels. It is truly an oasis of beauty surrounded by an ever-increasing area of new high rise hotels. The hotel embodies the charm and elegance of its picturesque surroundings. The traditional Lanna ambiance engulfs you into a peaceful retreat. Guests are ushered in with warm and friendly hospitality. Exceptional accommodation facilities make memorable stay for both business and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Yaang Come Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yaang Come Village Hotel Chiang Mai
- Yaang Come Village Chiang Mai