We LOVE this little oasis in the middle of Chiang Mai, right down the street from the night bazaar but tucked back far enough that the hustle and bustle can't be seen or heard. The gardens are lovely, the room elegant, staff superb and location perfect. I would only ask one favor of the staff....please don't let the dog out to bark before 9am :) Thank you that the construction going on next door doesn't start till after 10am. We come back every year and I look forward to visiting my Thailand home soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yaang Come Village boasts of Thai architectural buildings amidst verdant greens which shelter various exotic birds and squirrels. It is truly an oasis of beauty surrounded by an ever-increasing area of new high rise hotels. The hotel embodies the charm and elegance of its picturesque surroundings. The traditional Lanna ambiance engulfs you into a peaceful retreat. Guests are ushered in with warm and friendly hospitality. Exceptional accommodation facilities make memorable stay for both business and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Yaang Come Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yaang Come Village Hotel Chiang Mai
- Yaang Come Village Chiang Mai