This hotel is beautiful, and the staff are outstanding. You are made to feel most welcome, always greeted with a smile. Breakfast is excellent, as is housekeeping and the grounds in general. There is a turndown service which is also a nice touch.
The only small point would be that upon checkout (and we were in a rush to get to the airport) we were forced to wait in the lobby while a member of housekeeping checked our room for damages. In all our experience of traveling to upscale hotels around the world, we have never experienced this, which we found a bit odd and off-putting.
Other than that we absolutely loved our stay and would definitely recommend to anyone passing through Chiang Mai!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yaang Come Village boasts of Thai architectural buildings amidst verdant greens which shelter various exotic birds and squirrels. It is truly an oasis of beauty surrounded by an ever-increasing area of new high rise hotels. The hotel embodies the charm and elegance of its picturesque surroundings. The traditional Lanna ambiance engulfs you into a peaceful retreat. Guests are ushered in with warm and friendly hospitality. Exceptional accommodation facilities make memorable stay for both business and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Yaang Come Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yaang Come Village Hotel Chiang Mai
- Yaang Come Village Chiang Mai