We loved this charming hotel, build in the form of small villas surrounded by lush tropical gardens. Being greeted with tea and refreshing towels by traditionally dressed staff in the open air lobby really set the tone for our stay in Chiang Mai. Perfect location for exploring the city, just steps away from the bustling night bazaar. Excellent value for money! We would happily stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yaang Come Village boasts of Thai architectural buildings amidst verdant greens which shelter various exotic birds and squirrels. It is truly an oasis of beauty surrounded by an ever-increasing area of new high rise hotels. The hotel embodies the charm and elegance of its picturesque surroundings. The traditional Lanna ambiance engulfs you into a peaceful retreat. Guests are ushered in with warm and friendly hospitality. Exceptional accommodation facilities make memorable stay for both business and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Yaang Come Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yaang Come Village Hotel Chiang Mai
- Yaang Come Village Chiang Mai