Yaang Come Village
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
C H Hotel(Chiang Mai)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Anantara Chiang Mai Resort(Chiang Mai)
View Hotel
All reviewsnight bazaarearth restaurantan oasisold citytraditional stylenice poolfamily roombusy cityfavorite hotelboutique hotelroom was largeegg stationthree nightshotel is beautifulreception areatuk tukloved this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 9, 2013

When we arrived at the Yaang Come Village, we were very happy with our choice. The staff at the front desk was friendly, their English was okay but not great. We liked our room a lot, apart from the hotel balcony that overlooked the laundry and was close to a very shabby house.

The most disappointing was the food and the service: While sitting at the pool, you could wait forever until a server will take your order. After 15 minutes of waiting, you usually go inside yourself and ask for drinks and food. We did order food at the pool as well but they did not deliver what we ordered at first and they also charged us double the fries even though it was included in the meal. A hotel in this price category should seriously increase their service capabilities.

We ordered food to the room (as we did before in Bangkok and were very pleased with the quality) but were disappointed. The selection was poor and the food was okay, but only okay. We had eaten in several places in Bangkok, Kanchanaburi, and Chiang Rai on the way to Chian Mai but this is not worthwhile mentioning.

The worst part for me as a customer: I washed out one of my new pants and some dye came off. I dried it with a towel and eventually they charged me for it, saying that they could not get it off anymore. It was a white towel, they could just have used bleach! I would have been willing to accept this but while doing OUR laundry that was quite expensive in comparison to other places or hotels in Thailand, some of the red dye landed on one of my shirts as well. As it is not white, I cannot get it off anymore. I should have charged them back.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 14, 2013

At the beginning of this year, we had a pleasant experience in spending about 10 days at Yaang Come Village. We arrived early in the morning after a long flight and had to wait a short wail until our room was ready. We felt like sitting I paradise in the surroundings of the pool.
Service and hospitality was excellent. However, we did miss some chees at the breakfast buffet.
With respect to our room there was a minor problem with the technical installations. It appeared that the drain from our shower was directly connected to the sewer without at water lock. This frequently caused an odor in our room in the afternoon.
If we again should come to Chiang Mai we certainly will try to stay at Yaang Come Village again.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I felt like we were in an old Hollywood movie when we were lazing around the pool and being waited on. We love Chiang Mai and this is our second visit to this beautiful city. This time we brought along our friends, we bragged on what an incredible country Thailand was so we took two weeks off and after Bangkok ended up in Chiang Mai. We were greeted by the ever so kind staff and shown to our clean well appointed rooms. The breakfast buffet was delicious, it was a great way to start the day!

Room Tip: We got the last two rooms at the back, it was so quiet, but the whole place is quiet!
1  Thank masami f
Reviewed May 13, 2013

If I return to Chang Mai and I very much hope I will, then I would stay again at the Yaang Come Village. Spacious rooms, superb service and a beautiful tranquil setting within easy reach of whatever you want to do in Chang Mai, with the option of just spending a day by the pool.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Our stay at Yaang Come Village during 2 weeks was excellent in every way. Great value for money. The staff was helpful and kind, the rooms spacious and clean, the pool area very enjoyable. We loved it!

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family