Yaang Come was the only place of the four places we stayed in Thailand which actually went the extra mile since it was our Honeymoon. The hotel is a boutique hotel and is absolutely beautiful. The rooms are in cottages interspersed between large trees, food was decent but since it is in the city we had only breakfasts there.
The location is brilliant, we walked to the Old City area and went to all the Wats in the day. And its a stone throw away from the night market, which btw is awesome!
The tour to Wat Phra Doi Suthep was very reasonable in price and well arranged by the hotel.
A lovely lovely place, highly recommend it and Chiang Mai as a city too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yaang Come Village boasts of Thai architectural buildings amidst verdant greens which shelter various exotic birds and squirrels. It is truly an oasis of beauty surrounded by an ever-increasing area of new high rise hotels. The hotel embodies the charm and elegance of its picturesque surroundings. The traditional Lanna ambiance engulfs you into a peaceful retreat. Guests are ushered in with warm and friendly hospitality. Exceptional accommodation facilities make memorable stay for both business and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Yaang Come Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yaang Come Village Hotel Chiang Mai
- Yaang Come Village Chiang Mai