It was my 4th or 5th stay at Yaang Come Village and everything is still perfect. The staff is always friendly, smiling and helpful. The room is spacious and the comfortable. When you stay by the swimmingpool you can not imagine that you are in the center of the city; it is so quiet.
For my next stay in Chiang Mai i will come back here for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yaang Come Village boasts of Thai architectural buildings amidst verdant greens which shelter various exotic birds and squirrels. It is truly an oasis of beauty surrounded by an ever-increasing area of new high rise hotels. The hotel embodies the charm and elegance of its picturesque surroundings. The traditional Lanna ambiance engulfs you into a peaceful retreat. Guests are ushered in with warm and friendly hospitality. Exceptional accommodation facilities make memorable stay for both business and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Yaang Come Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yaang Come Village Hotel Chiang Mai
- Yaang Come Village Chiang Mai