We stayed in Yaang Come Village for the Lantern Festival, myself, husband, son and daughter in law. It was the best place we stayed in, for the friendliest staff who just could not do enough for us to enjoy a very memorable stay. We have recommended you to our friends, and we hope to be back in the future.
The Byrne Family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yaang Come Village boasts of Thai architectural buildings amidst verdant greens which shelter various exotic birds and squirrels. It is truly an oasis of beauty surrounded by an ever-increasing area of new high rise hotels. The hotel embodies the charm and elegance of its picturesque surroundings. The traditional Lanna ambiance engulfs you into a peaceful retreat. Guests are ushered in with warm and friendly hospitality. Exceptional accommodation facilities make memorable stay for both business and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Yaang Come Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yaang Come Village Hotel Chiang Mai
- Yaang Come Village Chiang Mai