During our family holiday in Thailand this summer we stayed in many hotels, but this one was without any doubt the best! A perfect location, only a few steps from the famous night bazaar, but very quiet. The staff was absolutely perfect and it was a great joy to stay in the beautiful and clean rooms. No problems with mosquitos.
At the reception there are three pc's with internet connection to be used by the guests and also the wifi is free of charge.
The restaurant is very good and affordable, but also in the neighbourhood there are many alternatives.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yaang Come Village boasts of Thai architectural buildings amidst verdant greens which shelter various exotic birds and squirrels. It is truly an oasis of beauty surrounded by an ever-increasing area of new high rise hotels. The hotel embodies the charm and elegance of its picturesque surroundings. The traditional Lanna ambiance engulfs you into a peaceful retreat. Guests are ushered in with warm and friendly hospitality. Exceptional accommodation facilities make memorable stay for both business and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Yaang Come Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yaang Come Village Hotel Chiang Mai
- Yaang Come Village Chiang Mai