“My favorite "office" in old city”

Fresh&Wraps Restobar
Ranked #192 of 2,383 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: We are serving The fine fresh handcrafted food: Breakfast, Brunch, Gourmet Coffee, Squeeze juice, Smoothie, Wheetgrass shot,Green cocktail, Wraps, Panini, Pita, Organic Salad, Healthy Maxican, Fresh made Desserts and more variety of menu.
Reviewed March 3, 2014

They have great wraps, breakfast, juices, smoothies, and coffee (my personal favorite in Chiang Mai!), but the real reason I went here almost every day for two months is that it's a great place to get some work done. Comfy chairs and tables, good WiFi, and you can sit inside in the coffee shop atmosphere or enjoy the outdoor patio area. The girls who run the place are super nice as well. Definitely one of my favorite places in Chiang Mai.

Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

We passed fresh & wraps and we're beckoned in by another traveller who said it was great, we came in for a fresh juice on the first day which was delicious and much needed! We decided to go back for breakfast the next day I again had a large juice which for 85B was well worth it and far superior to those I've had elsewhere. My fiancée had the chicken avocado wrap which was so delicious an fresh, and huge, as well as a tasty cappuccino. We'll definitely be back and highly recommend it!!

Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

We found this place accidentally, and ended up coming here twice. The Thai food in Chiang Mai is amazing, but it's good to have a break with fresh wraps, paninis and juices in a pleasant jazz infused environment. Highly recommended.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Lovely smoothies and coffee. Extensive menu and the food looked lovely. Great place to sit and relax. Well worth a visit.

1  Thank Spuddysmith
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

Awesome food. Ordered: hot latte, detox juice, muesli and fruit, breakfast starter panini and a side of fries (new years day after all ;).

They were busy so the coffee ws a bit slow to arrive, but it was hot and delicious! Juice was fresh and yummy! Fries and muesli arrived next. Meant to snap a pic of fries but when I tried the first one they did this strange thing where they all dissapeard. Hot, crisp and salty potato goodness! Then the panini! Oh god! The bread was grilled but still soft under the crust, the bacon crisp, and the cheesy scrambled eggs creamy and delicious. Even the damn side salad was dressed with a sweet, tart vinny that was perfect!
All in all I am extremely unhappy with this visit as it is only on my very last day in Chiang Mai that I decided to try this modern food cafe! Now I must get on a bus and travel to the other end of the country. Much too far from this excellent food!

1  Thank Blake1983