“Delicious food!”

La Petite Chiangmai
Ranked #204 of 2,043 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: La Petite Chiangmai is a small restaurant located near Saturday night market just south of The Chiangmai Gate, at La Petite Chiangmai we strive to serve our customers with the best food, service and hospitality in Thailand, we import and buy the best products from across Thailand to ensure our customers gets the best for the lowest price. All our dishes are cooked one by one on a individual bases, to ensure our customer gets the best flavour and freshly cooked meals, this may require more time but you get the best food guaranteed, we can also therefore accommodate any special request to our customers, who has that special request. Open Between 9:30 AM and 10:00 PM Hope to see you soon! CLOSED MONDAYS
“Delicious food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

They have all kinds of food and especially thai food is very good. Delicious food and low prices, also the owner is a very nice guy!

1 Thank Jolijn N

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
“Worth a visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Came here my first night in Chiang Mai, ate there several times and recommended it to others. Steve and his wife are wonderful hosts and the food is great and well priced. They do serve a selection of international dishes but I ate their thai and wasn't disappointed. Worth a visit.

1 Thank Danni W
Chiang Mai, Thailand
“A trip to culinary heaven!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

I am a world traveler. I enjoy going to 5 star restaurants and those great little grease spoon restaurants that delight us all. I now live in Chiang Mai Thailand. I have now lived here for one year. I love good Thai cuisine, BUT I love western food too!.

I discovered this small but delightful restaurant..LA PETITE CHIANG MAI..

Wow get ready for some good food.. (If you like white linen dressed tables and fine wine visit La Petite Chiang Mai restaurant. The food is 5 star and the great. I love this place. it is clean and well presented. it is a small restaurant and the prices are reasonable.

The food, spices and herbs are hand picked and the food is daily purchased (fresh and tasty.)

You have a choice of fine southern Thai or western style food.. Discover fine dining at the. La Petite Chiang Mai 19/1 Nantaram rd. Haiya, Munang, Chiang mai Thailand 50100 , MUANG, Sincerely Thomas Gomez

• Visited July 2014
4 Thank thomasgomezelchicano
Cagliari, Italy
“I really love this place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

I have been in Chiang Mai last February but unluckily I discovered this place only the last days I was in Chiang Mai. One of best restaurant I have eaten in one month tripping around Thailand. The owner has a special culture in food. They cook a mix of Thai, France and Italian food. And, believe me, it's some kind of spectacular result. Also the owner is a special person and it's a pleasure to have a talk with him. Just go and try it! You would never regreat.

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank G_Badili
London, United Kingdom
“Absolutely delicious, authentic food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014

We came here two nights in a row last week because it was so delicious. The spring rolls and gyoza are fantastic as starters. The pad Thai is so delicious we got it both nights, they don't use a strong fish sauce so it isn't intensely fishy like many other pad Thais I've had in the country. The value is also fantastic, and the owner is really lovely too, overall a great place to eat! (Also close to a night market for some shopping afterwards)

• Visited June 2014